- a Firefox Addon to Sort, Search, Summarize, Filter, Copy, Chart, Rearrange, Combine & Compare HTML Tables!
New in V1.17
- Fixed a bug that disabled filtering on tables on the 'about:support' page
- Added ca locale (thanks to jmontane at BabelZilla)
- Properly included pt-BR locale that was included in v1.16 but not enabled
New in V1.16
- Fixed a bug with combining tables (first lines of the 2nd or later tables get merged with last lines of previous table).
New in V1.15
- Sorting speed significantly increased for very large tables.
- Alphanumerical data sorted correctly now (v1.13 had a typo in code so it didn't work in some cases).
- Unique count for values in column is now consistent with total count when dealing with empty values (previously unique count sometimes counts empty value).
- pt-BR locale added (thanks to Babelzilla's maurojs10)
New in V1.13
- Fixed a bug sorting alphanumerical values.
- Changed to smaller and clearer sorting arrow images.
New in V1.12
- Fixed a bug where tabs inside table cells ruin the format of copied tab-delimited tables.
New in V1.11
- Fixed a bug where alphanumerical column always sorted ascending.
New in V1.10
- Fixed a minor bug where value of hidden input gets used in filter/copy etc.
- Changed sorting arrow images to be inline and CSS now in file (not in JS code).
- Updated max version number to 5.*.
New in V1.08
- Fixed ctrl+rightClick not working for moving column/row shortcut.
- Now ctrl+rightClick is the default shortcut for moving column/row shortcut (so users can still use ctrl+leftClick to select cells easily).
- Improve efficiency by only tracking mousemove when 'move col/row' shortcut was triggered.
- Minor code change for events.
New in V1.07
- Fixed a bug introduced in v1.05 that causes many error messages (although it does not affect functionality).
New in V1.06
- Removed the extra newline char at the end of the copied text which could overwrite the content of the next row when pasting into Excel.
New in V1.05
- Added option to change/disable the default shortcut (ctrl+left click) for moving column/row.
- Added options to disable copying the column headings when copying selected rows and/or cells.
- Allow single row/column/cell copying for the currently clicked cell even if it's not selected.
- Fixed minor bugs copying selected rows and cells.
New in V1.0
- For Mac users, now the Ctrl key used in all shortcuts (including drag-n-drop row/column) is switched to Command key! So the shortcuts work now.
- Also for Mac, now context menu is hidden if you do a TableTools2-specific shortcut containing right mouse click (like Command+Alt+RightClick to sort multi-column, it used to be that the context menu will show up and stay there after sorting. Now it's hidden).
- Changed restart shortcut to Ctrl+Alt+R from Ctrl+Shift+R (Command+Alt+R on Mac), so that the default force-refresh shortcut (Ctrl+Shift+R) of Firefox is preserved.
- Fix charting issues for column names that contains consecutive space characters
- X, Y for scatter chart were mislabeled as X label, Y label. Now fixed.
- Fixed issue where click-n-drag shows no column div
- Fixed a couple other minor issues/improved code.
- Added es, da locales and updated de locale (thanks to BabelZilla's chuzo, Joergen and ucn)
- Again thanks to BabelZilla's jojaba,k2jp,Lakrits,yfdyh000,erglo for all previous/updated translations!
New in V0.997
- Isaac's CanvasXpress fixed Chart mouse over issue when drawing a new chart over old chart, and has some new features (e.g., "Other" for pie charts with more than 20 slices).
- Fixed issue that TableTools2-specific CSS code was literally added into the WordPress admin's editing editing frame and got displayed (instead of being hidden from view).
- Added de locale and updated zh-CN locale (thanks to BabelZilla's erglo and yfdyh000)
New in V0.996
- Added fr, jp, sv-SE locales (thanks to BabelZilla's jojaba, k2jp, Lakrits)
- Fixed a minor localization issue.
New in V0.995
- Press 'Ctrl' key while clicking mouse & dragging enables moving columns and rows! (click inside first column to drag rows, other columns to drag columns)
- Ctrl+Shift+R restarts Firefox (default is off, can be turned on in Options)
- Charting page interface is now localized.
- A number of charting bugs fixed by Isaac and myself.
New in V0.99:
- First public release!
- Too many features to list here. Just look at 'Home' for info